Here at The Pizza Bike we are focusing on local markets, festivals and small and medium private events ( 25 to 150 people) where we will serve you one of the best pizza you can try in a unique and fun way. Our pizza is made from scratch using only organic flours, sourdough culture and the best possible toppings. We started trading in 2015 and since then we’ve done a variety of private parties so rest assured we know what we do and our set up could be tailored up to your specific requirements. The Pizza Bike is powered by 3 portable Roccbox pizza ovens, that are allowing us to cook pizzas in less than 90 seconds and we can comfortably cook for parties as big as 150 people.
Birthday parties: Sit back, relax, celebrate your anniversary with style and let us do the cooking for you. Our mobile pizzeria is very flexible and could be set up in your back garden or just about anywhere you want with no problems. Depending on your party size we serve your guests individually or in a buffet style
“Thank you for catering for us on Saturday. You were a huge hit!Kind regardsJayshree, London”
“I just wanted to say a huge thank-you for all your hard work last night. Our guests loved the pizzas, they were delicious. Also, thanks for catering for all the dietary requirements, we appreciate it.Many thanksLindsay, Bath
Weddings: Without a doubt pizza is the perfect evening food for your wedding guests. Our wedding buffet will be really appreciated by your guests especially when everyone needs that little extra energy to keep with the party. We can comfortably cook for parties as big as 150 people and our buffet would be available for 2-3h depending on your party size and requirements
“Thank you for another great evening – not sure how many pizzas we got through but they went down really well again! Lots of people talking about them today still…!
Corporate party for Wessex Water, Bath”
Corporate / Staff parties: Over the last few years we’ve done a number of corporate events in Bath and Bristol for clients such as Wessex Water, Cyclescheme UK, Mayden, Interaction, Holleys Fine Food , Modus Furniture, Bath Spa University and others. We could serve your team within 2 hours during the lunch break or at any time you wish.
Party at The Bell: The Bell Inn, Bath is our “headquarter” where you could find us trading all year long, the pub also has a great back room and bar for hire that you could use for your private party. You could book the back bar directly from The Bell here and get in touch with us if you would like us to do the food for you.
Menu: Our menu is simple yet delicious and it is suitable for vegan, vegetarians and meat lovers alike. All of our dough is made to order with organic flours, sourdough culture, slow fermented for at least 36h giving it unique and deep flavour. Our best sellers at private parties have been:
- Margherita – An all time classic made with tomato sauce, Italian Buffalo Mozzarella and fresh basil (veggie)
- Pepperoni – Another classic pizza made with tomato sauce, delicious pepperoni andItalian Buffalo Mozzarella
- Sobrasadita – Our house special that you won’t find anywhere else – made with tomato sauce, Sobrasada De Mallorca, Chorizo, Italian Buffalo Mozzarella ( Sobrasada is a soft dry cured sausage from the Balearic Islands very popular in Spain and tastes like heaven when melted on pizza ) (meaty)
- Bianca – A firm chef favourite – no tomato sauce, Italian Buffalo Mozzarella, Oak smoked cheddar, pesto, fresh basil (veggie)
On the side we offer you some free sides like olives, jalapenos, pesto, fresh herbs for your guests to further garnish their pizzas. This menu is just as guidance and upon request we could also offer you more vegan options, meaty and diary free options. Our toppings are sourced from La Bottega Bath (an experts in supplying fine foods to the catering trade) so rest assured we only used the best quality cheeses and meats avaialble.
Set up requirements: In terms of set up we would require 3m x 3m space outdoor space to set up. It takes 2h to put everything together and we don’t need any access to electricity.
If your space is smaller than 3m x 3m please get in touch as our mobile pizzeria is quite flexible and could be fit in almost any space
Prices: Our prices are based on the number of people attending, your location, the complexity of the menu and our availability through the year. For a free quote please get in touch at email@example.com. We accept bank transfer, credit cards or Paypal as form of payment
Area served: The Pizza Bike is based in Bath, Somerset and we mostly do events in South West England however we’ve done events as far as London, Cardiff and Birmingham.
Why Book with us?
- We make great pizza – simple as that
- Professional and reliable service – The Pizza Bike is trading since and 2015 and it’s owned and operated by Angel Ganev. The business is fully insured with Catering Liability Insurance, registered with local environmental authorities (5 stars Hygiene rating) and complying with United Kingdom’s food regulations and legislation.
- A price inclusive of everything – no surprises or additional payments