- Be Happy! – Happy people make the best pizzas!
- Defrost the dough at room temperature for 2-4 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven and pizza stone for 30 mins at the highest possible temperature.
- Dust the counter top with flour and start stretching or rolling the dough. For optimum results we recommend you to stretch the dough by hand, but don’t worry we won’t call the pizza police if you use a rolling pin.
- When the dough is stretched, get out the pizza stone from the oven and pop your creation on it.
- Finish off with your favourite toppings and bake it for 5-10 minutes at highest possible temperature or for 2 minutes in a wood fired oven.
- La Pizza Pronta!
- Share with friends
THE SMALL PRINTS:
Ingredients: Organic Canadian Bread Flour, Semolina, Wholemeal Spelt flour, Khorosan flour, Einkorn flour, Himalayan Salt, Water & Passion.
Nutrition Information (Per 100g): Energy: 1442kJ /341kcal; Total Fat – 1.5g Of which Saturates – 0.3g; Carbohydrates – 64.3g Of which sugars – 2g; Fiber -3.4g; Protein – 14.3g; Salt -2g;
Ordering and Delivery: After you place an order online you can pick up your pizza dough from a local market we attend near you. Currently we are trading on regular basis at Green Park Station, Bath; The Harbourside Market, Bristol; Glastonbury Farmers Market and at Hatherell’s Yard, Chipping Sodbury.
Storage: Once defrosted store at 5C for up to 4 days
Produced by hand in: Bath, Somerset, United Kingdom