Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
I’m really proud to announce that after a few months of development and hard work our handmade pizza dough is hitting the supermarket shelves in Bristol. You can find it at Better Food Supermarkets in Bristol and online at Fresh-range.com. Our pizza dough is made with sourdough culture, Shipton Mill organic flours, water and Himalayan salt. Each batch is hand kneaded and
slowly fermented for 36th to give it a unique flavour, texture and crispiness. It’s yeast free, dairy free and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Using it is easy as 1,2,3:
- Be Happy! – Happy people make the best pizzas!
- Defrost the dough at room temperature for 2-4 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven and pizza stone for 30 mins at the highest possible temperature.
- Dust the counter top with flour and start stretching or rolling the dough. For optimum results we recommend you to stretch the dough by hand, but don’t worry we won’t call the pizza police if you use a rolling pin.
- When the dough is stretched, get out the pizza stone from the oven and pop your creation on it.
- Finish off with your favourite toppings and bake it for 5-10 minutes at highest possible temperature or for 2 minutes in a wood fired oven.
- La Pizza e Pronta!
- Share with friends
Try it out today and keep on eye on our website for a recipes, tips, tricks, ideas and more coming soon
Thanks for reading and your continued support!