Last November in a bid to grow and develop The Pizza Bike we started a crowdfunding campaign that unfortunately end up unsuccessful. Last few months have been extremely challenging in any possible way, but the good news are that with a lot of hard work and dedication The Pizza Bike made it through its first winter!
It’s April now and exactly 1 year after attending our first market in Keynsham the project achieved all the goals that were outlined in the initial business plan and concept:
You can find us trading at:
- Wednesday to Friday at Green Park Station, Bath – offering delivery service through Deliveroo
- Every 2nd Sunday at Bath Artisan Market
- Every 4th Saturday at Galstonbury Farmers Market
- Every 1st Friday at St. Nicholas Night Market, Bristol
- Every other weekend at The Harbourside Market, Bristol
- Bristol Food Connections – May Bank Holiday
- British Street Food Awards, Bristol – 13 – 15 May
For more info about our whereabouts check thepizzabike.co.uk/events
Our handmade pizza dough is now available to purchase from:
- Fresh-range.com – Offering home delivery to Bristol & Bath
We are available for private events through Somerset and beyond – please get in touch at email@example.com for more information and free quote.
As a Chief Entertainment Officer at The Pizza Bike micro international local corporation I want to thank everyone who got involved in the project so far for their hard work, ideas, advices and for believing that something that crazy like a pizza making bicycle can become real!
All systems are up and running and the next step of the project would be to streamline the set up and put The Pizza Bike on the road! Yes The Pizza Bike v.3.0 code name “Dorset” is already in development and we hope to show it to the world sometime this year.
Making pizza on the back of my orange beach cruiser thought me a lot of things, but probably the most important is:
What’s possible and what’s not depends entirely on what you can imagine and how hard you are willing to work for it!
Forza Pizza Bike!